So Many Ways is now available in Amazon. This ebook (with print option) contains several my previously published short stories. They were submitted to anthologies between 2005 and 2010. All the rights to these stories have long since reverted back to me. I decided to gather them under one cover and offer them up as a sampler to fans and new readers.
What will you get? The stories in So Many Ways run the heat spectrum from sweet to spicy, but all are stories featuring women loving women.
Here’s the list of stories inside
(and where they originally appeared):
- “A Penny for Your Thoughts”, Telltale Kisses, Bookends Press, editor: Stephanie Solomon-Lopez, 2007.
- “Les Triumphante”, Ultimate Lesbian Erotica 2009, Alyson Books, editor: Nicole, 2009.
- “Traditional Values”, To Love and To Cherish, loveyoudivine Alterotica, editors: Beth Wylde and Lara Zielinsky, 2010.
- “Feeldoe Fantasy”, Toybox: Strap-ons, Torquere Press, editor: Michele Rode, 2010.
- “Premises”, Swing! Adventures in Swinging from Today’s Top Erotica Writers, Logical-Lust, editor: Jolie du Pre, 2010.
Note: The short story “Just for Now” and novella “So Many Ways” were standalone PDFs in 2008 with small distribution. They appear here now, available to a wider readership.
So Many Ways is available FREE to Kindle Unlimited members and 99 cents for everyone else. I hope you will consider this collection worth purchasing. Thank you.