For today’s #ThrowbackThursday, here’s a 10 year old interview:
Post your own random questions today in the comments and I will answer them in a blog this weekend.
Here’s a few ideas:
- Tell us something not many people know?
- What made you want to become a writer?
- Million dollar question, are you working on another book?
- Have you written any other books that are not published?
- What is your advice to Indie Authors? On writing? Marketing?
- What is your writing style?
- Pen or computer?
- Do you write alone or in public?
- Music or silence?
- What tactics do you have when writing? (For example: outline or just write)
- What have you put most of your effort into regarding writing?
- What is your favorite part of the book (choose a title)?
- Do your characters seem to hijack the story or do you feel like you have the reigns of the story?
- If you could spend time a character from your book whom would it be? And what would you do during that day? (PG-13 please 🙂
- What was the toughest criticism given to you as an author?
- What has been the best compliment?
- What is the most amusing thing that has ever happened to you?
- What gives you inspiration for your book(s)?
- Are your characters based off real people or did they all come entirely from your imagination?
- What do you love most about the writing process?
- Any website or resources that have been helpful to you as a writer?
- Would you join with another author to write a book? Which author and why?
- What genre do you consider your books? Have you considered writing in another genre?
- What do your friends and family think of your writing?
- Do you do book tours?
Add one of these questions, or write your own, to the comments and I’ll compose a response post this weekend.